The 63-DCHS Truck Winch easily handles large rolls of carpet and will move pallets from the front to the rear, or rear to the front of the truck.
This new high-speed design moves twice as fast, but can only carry half the weight of the traditional winch.
- One person can load and unload trucks without injury in a fraction of the time of four people
- Winch mounts at ceiling height inside box on bulk head
- Simple to mount
- A 4-inch channel mounted across the back of the truck allows a pulley to be directly aligned with roll
- Powerful motor pulls at 44 feet p/minute
- Pulling capacity of up to 1000 lbs
- Recognized by insurance companies for worker's comp reductions
- Rope included
- One-year manufacturer's warranty